Multiverse - Cool stuff

Anything related to MV3D.

Moderator: SirGolan

Multiverse - Cool stuff

Postby multiverseuser » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:58 am

Hello,

Today, I got to fly high!!! If I jump very fast I can get it to fly... and fall off the map... again!

Also I kick a cube where there was a player on top of it. Now he is "levitating"

Cool stuff
multiverseuser

Re: Multiverse - Cool stuff

Postby SirGolan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:05 am

Hah, that was you, then. I saw someone connecting and logged in. I've definitely got a few bug reports to file after tonight, though. :) Unfortunately, there was no way to say hi other than waving or kicking since chat is broken. I've fixed it in the latest version, fortunately. I'm thinking maybe I need to fix a few more bugs and then release 0.30.1 or something as a bugfix version so that I can update the server.

I'm glad you had fun though! I'd like to add more things to be able to do in the demo world to make it less boring (chat will be nice).
SirGolan
Site Admin

Postby multiverseuser » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:29 am

Yeah,
I had a lot of fun. It is funny because I have been playing Lineage II.
which has great graphics but I got tired killing wolves to go to the next level.

Here I got to kick cubes and stuff. simple but fun.

Also, the camera when in 3rd person, doesn't seem to adjust above the player
so when you go through the hill, the camera goes underneath the terrain.

Cool!
multiverseuser

Postby SirGolan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Good point about the camera. I keep forgetting to make a ticket for that. When holding shift and left mouse button, rotating the camera is also a little funky. I think I've got some messed up 3d math in there somewhere. I'll go make a ticket for those two things now.
SirGolan
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion